Now, you can say, We are on the Mark. Excited…, Tensed…, Speechless…, yes I can Understand as a Mother.
The first three months of pregnancy is known as the first trimester. Many vital tissues and organs form between the fourth and eighth week, making this the most important period in the development of the baby. Your baby grows rapidly during the first weeks of pregnancy, which is why women tend to feel so tired during the first trimester.
Week 1: Conception occurs when a sperm fertilizes the egg in the Fallopian Tube.
Week 2: The fertilized egg divides again and again, forming a ball of cells.
Week 3: The inner cells are in three layers. The outer layer will become the baby’s skin and nerves, the middle one will be the muscles, heart and skeleton, and the inner one develops into other organs.
Week 4+: The tiny embryo begins to take shape.
Week 12: The external genital have formed and all facial features are in place. Your baby measures about 7.5 cm in length.
Top Women Gynecologists in India:
- Dr. Umesh N. Jindal(MD): Ph 0172-2727773, 2727774, 2703222
- Dr. Sarmistha Patra(M.B.B.S, M.S, M.R.C.O.G): Ph 9830307041 Website:www.gynecologistpedsurgkolkata.in
- Dr. D.J.Vora(M.D., D.G.O., F.I.C.S.): Ph +91-22-24452222 (Mumbai)
- Dr. Manju P. Jilla(M.B.B.S, M.D) Jilla Hospital: Ph +91-240-2337245
- Dr. Vandana Singh Raghuvans(M.B.B.S, M.S)(Surgery): Ph 9872880634
- Dr. Uma Rai(M.D): Ph +91-120-2522959 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Dr. A. Lalitha Rao(M.B.B.S): Ph +91-484-2368250 (Kerala).